The techcomm q90 smart fitness tracker looks like a good smart watch for us but other watches review maybe says otherwise. With cellular network: this watch is not compatible with at&t verizon sprint and other cdma networks and at less than $40 price youd expect it to be quite a deal.
As a good watches,
techcomm q90 gsm unlocked kids smart watch with gps tracking pedometer sleep monitor geofencing and watch removal alert
disclaimer:â the watch requires an activated gsm micro sim card with voice and data from gsm carrier in the usa or abroad such as t-mobile metro pcs. the child cannot go online from the watch; the data is only for the parent to set up and monitor the watch remotely.
the watch is not compatible with any cdma networks (such as sprint and verizon) and it is not compatible with at&t and h2o
sim card is not included.
- history tracking
- insert a gsm microsim card to call and text the watch any timeâ
- please note that the watch is not compatible with cdma networks (like sprint and verizon) and is not compatible with at&t.
- gps and tracking informs you of your child’s whereabouts
- sleep monitor: analyzes your child’s sleep quality and patterns
- geofencing: get a notification when your child leaves a designated area.
- register up to 10 phone numbers allowed to call the watch to avoid calls from strangers telemarketers etc.
- pedometer: counts calories burned steps taken and distance walked
- find watch feature
- remote monitoring
- 3-axis g-sensor
- anti take-off alarm
- cpu: mtk2503d; 260 mhz
- screen: 1.22 in color touch screen
- resolution: 340 x 340
- gsm: 850/900/1800/1900mhz
- sim card: micro sim card
- battery: 400mah; litium
- standby time: 3 days
- lens material: tempered plexiglass
- watch case paint: conventional rubber oil
- package size: 4.76″ x 3.31″ x 2.68″
- package weight: 5.84oz
- suitable ages: 3-10
- package includes: smartwatch usb cable user manual
This techcomm q90 kids smart watch fitness gps tracker girls and boys due for anyone who are looking for smart watch with cellular network: this watch is not compatible with at&t verizon sprint and other cdma networks. 2-in-1 smart watch and phone: insert a gsm sim card to communicate with your child via calls or text messages. kids-friendly intuitive touch screen: interactive and equally easy to use on the go and at home for your child’s education or entertainment. tracking of your child’s sleep quality and patterns is made easy with this functional smart watch – one less thing. gps tracking and geofencing: keep track of your child’s location at all times with gps and lbs. tracking.
During the time of uploading this techcomm q90 smart fitness tracker review, there have been more than 9 reviews on this page. Some of the reviews were satisfied and we give rating 3.3 from 5 for this techcomm q90 kids smart watch fitness gps tracker girls and boys. It better and comfortable to purchase this watch since get a chance to read how real users felt about picking this smart watches. Reviews by people who have used or earlier purchased this techcomm q90 smart fitness tracker are worth enlightenment to make selections.